Notice: Undefined variable: subf in /home/virtwww/w_discomixes-ru_349a89b9/http/forum/templates/InvisionExBB/printpage.tpl on line 2 Форум www.discomixes.ru :: Версия для печати :: В поиске мегамикс в стиле хипхаус
Форум www.discomixes.ru > Музыка и миксы. > Mixes for ID > В поиске мегамикс в стиле хипхаус

Страниц (1): [1]

1. Vanya Funckin - 17 Июля, 2012 - 01:04:04 - перейти к сообщению
коллега из Словакии попросил идентифицировать мегамикс. приведу его цитаты на англ.
думаю, расшифровывать не нужно.
рассчитываем на познания единомышленников.

Цитата:
searching for ages for one mix. All I know is that it started with the "I wanna tell you a story about house" and that it contains old hiphouse stuff like Blackbox and similar.
hear this one in 97 or 98. I had it on a tape recorded from a radioshow.
the tracks in the mix were from the beg of 90s - 89-91.
it had a "house nation" sample, so my first thought was to search within the HN label. I found some SWG mixes but not this one. it was a pretty wildly sampled megamix. I had 10-15 min of it, don't know if it was longer. Bright on Time was there for sure but don't know the others. also they played the current Deeps, Chartmixes etc in the radioshow, so I thing it was from 97 or 98, unless they got a nostalgic feeling Улыбка
2. boris - 20 Июля, 2012 - 20:03:12 - перейти к сообщению
Радиомиксы и хипхаус - одни из самых редких вещей в наше время. Насколько я понял, запись у него не сохранилась?
3. Vanya Funckin - 20 Июля, 2012 - 20:17:08 - перейти к сообщению
ничего кроме воспоминаний. увы.